Personal Assistants


 
Personal Assistants – Selkirk – 2157

I am an elderly lady living in Selkirk with my family; I’m looking for a personal assistant(s) for alternate weekends. Due to my memory issues and safety I need my meals prepared and served. Whilst maintaining as much independence as possible.

Main tasks and responsibilities

$ads={1}

  • Prompt medication breakfast/lunch/tea
  • Prep and serve breakfast/lunch/tea
  • Ensure sufficient food and fluid intake

Hours of work

  • Every second weekend covering, breakfast/lunch/tea for 30 minutes each visit
  • Times can be discussed with suitable candidates

The terms

  • £11.50 per hour
  • 5.6 weeks annual leave on a pro rata basis
  • PVG/References required

$ads={2}


 

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال